When the snow starts to fall, you need to know that you can clear your property quickly and easily. That's what makes effective snowblower repair in Montréal so important. The courteous professionals of the Sears Blue Service Crew can provide the snow blower tune-up you need, meaning you'll be able to fire it up with confidence every time – even in the most extreme conditions. We will:
- Tune engine; check ignition system, carburetor, battery, and throttle and choke controls
- Clean engine cooling fins, clean and inspect air filter, change oil
- Check manual starter and electric starter
- Lubricate moving parts, including pivot points, cables, auger shaft and drive plate zerk
- Lubricate, inspect, adjust or replace drive belts and/or chains as applicable
Results You Can Rely on from Sears
Whether your repair needs are common or complex, you should work with repair technicians that consistently deliver great results.
With Sears Home Services, you get skilled repair work backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee; a promise that you can call us within 30 days of a service and we'll gladly return to address any issues.
For over 40 years, Canadians have trusted Sears Home Services, and it’s no wonder why.
Want dependable, effective service?
Contact Sears Home Services today and find out how our Blue Service Crew can help.
Call us now or complete our simple online to get started! 855-649-5975